December has began and we are always on a hunt for like-minded individuals that are offering nourishing, wholesome, conscious items. Instead of doing a traditional list of items for others we have gathered a list of gifts for yourself. Sister, its time to love yourself even more. The season is often marketed about giving gifts to others; but we want to remind our Tribe that it is just as important (if not more) to give yourself extra love. The day planners just might be filling up with events for family, friends, and work; leaving you with little to no time for yourself. Carving out space to spend more time on the moments you love is the BEST gift you can give yourself. Gifts don’t need to be given in a physical form as an item; they can be given to you in small moments throughout the day. Maybe some quite space with a hot cuppa before you start your day? Or maybe even an extra dose of self loving meditations to ease up the stresses of the holiday businesses? Make it be a priority in your day to say yes to LOVE.
SELF LOVE MOMENT: Schedule in YOU time into your month to allow space to nourish yourself.
We have scheduled in some extra self-loving moments and now it is time to share our favourite items to gift yourself
- Mastering Your Mean Girl Book by Melissa Ambrosini : This book has transformed my self talk/self love. We all have a inner voice that doesn’t serve our highest self and Melissa writes so beautifully on how to master this voice by choosing love over fear. She is an absolute gem and I am forever grateful for this book and how self love is the outmost important thing we can do daily. This is the book of 2017, I feel it. We need a whole lot more self love.
2. Clary Calm from Doterra : Essential oils are 80 times more potent than the dry herb. With all of the hormone disruptors we encounter everyday this blend is nourishing, balancing, and soothing to the womb space. The essential oils that it includes are: clary sage, lavender, bergamot, roman chamomile, cedar wood, ylang ylang, geranium, fennel, carrot seed, palmarosa, and vitex.
3. The Soap Trio by Herbivore Botanicals: I love these soaps and the brand. They use the finest all-natural ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade leaving the skin very happy. They do not test on animals and all ingredients are added for a therapeutic reason. The pack includes Blue clay, Pink clay, and Black charcoal.
4. Green Dream Superfood Bundle by Philosophie: Giving your body an extra boost of greens to keep your body thriving throughout the busy month. The holidays are often an indulgent time with all of the lovely baking and events that we don’t want to miss out on our greens. Add these items into smoothies, curries, morning oats, and baked goods.
5. Following your Intuition Mala by Mala Collective: 108 sacred beads from Bali that are woven together to make a mala. This mala is to listen to the inner voice that doesn’t use words. The soft pink correlates with the heart chakra.
6. Cast Iron Tea Pot Set by Mountain Rose Herbs: Imagine waking up boiling yourself a pot of water and enjoying a cuppa. This pot and cup set is a beautiful turquoise with a gold design setting up for a beautiful tea experience.
7. Kundalini Gown by Myrah Penaloza: this gown makes you feel like a princess. The white hand stitched gown has pockets for you little gems to sit in and beautiful buttons that feel like shells of the beach. It is a beautiful addition to your morning mediations, women gatherings, yoga, and daily ritual sits.
We start our self love journey by gifting ourselves extra moments within our day of nourishment and laughter. These items above are all created by beautiful artisans that are evolving the world to a better more sustainable, vibrant earth. All of these items above are items that align with Eating Intuitively’s philospohy on purchasing good. Gifts for yourself or a loved one that holds a greater consciousness than mass produced items that drain our earth of its resources. When buying items whether for the holidays or not ask yourself “Where might this be coming from?” . When we strive to support local and conscious businesses we start to change the world.
All photos are directly from their beautiful websites that have an abundance of other goodies that we love. By clicking the link below you will be taken right to their sacred online space.