https://eatingintuitively.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/cuminhummus.png 295 295 christianlind https://eatingintuitively.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/eating.png christianlind2016-05-20 17:46:572016-05-31 10:55:16Cumin Hummus
This recipe makes approximately 1 cup of hummus.
- 1 can organic chickpeas
- Clove of garlic
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½-1 tsp. turmeric powder
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 lemon juiced
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Paprika to garnish
- Parsley for garnish
- Place everything in the Thermomix and blend together.
- Add more oil as you mix for a creamy consistency.
- You may need to scrape the sides of the bowl down a few times.
- Adjust flavors by taste.
- Scrape into dish.
- Swirl a the letter ‘c’ into the hummus, add extra olive oil and paprika.
- Add a bundle of parsley to garnish.