https://eatingintuitively.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/IMG_1246.jpg 3024 4032 christianlind https://eatingintuitively.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/eating.png christianlind2016-05-20 17:49:292016-05-31 10:50:44Vegetable Lasagne
This recipe makes one Vegetable Lasagne.
- ½ Eggplant
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Sweet potato
- 3 Mushroom
- 2 cups Spinach
- ¼ – ½ Pumpkin/squash
- Nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper
- 1/8 Onion
- ½ clove garlic
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. cumin
- Almond meal
- Roast pumpkin/squash in oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes. Let cool. (Keep oven on to that temperature.)
- Add pumpkin/squash, onion, garlic, nutritional yeast, cashews, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin to Thermomix. Blend until smooth. You may need to scrape the sides a few times.
- Cut all other vegetables into long ‘noodle’ pieces. Spinach can be just sliced up.
- Layer eggplant, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms, ½ pumpkin sauce, sweet potato, zucchini. Spread the remaining pumpkin sauce over the top and sprinkle almond meal.
- Bake for 1-1 ½ hours until soft and crispy.